In compliance with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree No. In compliance with the obligations prescribed by national legislation (Italian Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003, the Data Protection Code, as amended) and European legislation (European General Data Protection Regulation No. 679/2016, GDPR), this website respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, implementing every possible and proportionate effort not to infringe users’ rights.
1. Data Controller
The Data Controller is the POMETTI Company with registered office in Loc. La Selva – 53020 Trequanda (Siena – Italy) in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative Name Surname (hereinafter the “Company”), who guarantees compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data by providing the following information about the processing of the data communicated or otherwise collected during navigation on this website.
You can contact the Company at the following telephone number: +39 0577 662017 or at the following e-mail address:[email protected]
2. Data collected automatically
As with all Websites, this Website also utilises log files in which information garnered from User visits is automatically collected and stored, as:
- Internet domani and IP protocol;
- type of browser and computer operating system used;
- data, ora e permanenadate, time and length of site;za nel sito;
- visited pages and possibly the number of clicks;
- Web page of the origin and exit of the Visitor:
- any search engine through which you entered the site.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. The automatically collected information can be used by the Company:
in the event of suspected use in violation of the current law;
for statistical purposes;
to improve navigation and content of the site
The legal basis that legitimises the processing of such data is the need to make usable the functionality of the site as a result of user access. Consent is not required for the provision of such data.
Personal data voluntarily disclosed
Except as indicated in art. 2) above, your personal data are processed for the following purposes: promotional communications, including personalized ones, market surveys, economic / statistical analysis, prize programs, surveys of the degree of customer satisfaction through the sending of advertising posters and documentation promotional paper, e-mail, sms, mms and telemarketing.
Mandatory or optional provision of data
Except as indicated in art. Outside the purposes indicated in art. 2) above, the legal basis that legitimizes the processing in relation to your personal data for the purposes referred to in art. 3) the foregoing is the freely given consent.
The provision of personal data is always optional: failure to provide it will make it impossible for the Company to send newsletters, advertising material or to carry out any other promotional initiative.
5. Processing methods and data retention time
The collected data will be processed using electronic or in any case automated, IT and telematic tools, or through manual processing with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, in any case, in order to guarantee their safety in any case Personal data are kept for the time strictly necessary for the management of the purposes for which the data are collected in compliance with current regulations and legal obligations.
6. Subjects authorised to process data, data processors and communication of data
The recipients of the data provided are the Data Controller, as well as the employees and collaborators of the latter, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal data processors and / or system administrators.
The data may also be processed by professionals and / or companies in charge of carrying out technical, development, managerial and administrative-accounting activities.
The data may also be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
Supervisory authorities, law enforcement agencies, and to those entities to which communication is legally obliged to fulfil these purposes.
subjects who provide services for the management of the Company’s computer system and telecommunications networks (including e-mail);
firms or companies providing assistance and consulting services;
bodies that perform control, audit and certification of the activities carried out by the AMC, also in the interest of customers;
In addition, the data may be transferred to companies belonging to the sectors of e-commerce, mail order, editorial, utilities, tourism, sports, communication, entertainment, financial, insurance, automotive, consumer goods, for sending material advertising and other promotional and commercial purposes, by web, mail, e-mail, telephone (sms, mms, telemarketing).
The data collected may also be transferred abroad, even outside the European Union in the forms and ways provided for by current legislation, ensuring in any case an adequate level of protection.
7. Rights of the Data Subject
You may exercise your rights at any time, pursuant to Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- ask for confirmation of whether or not their personal data exists;
- obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
- obtain the rectification and erasure of the data;
- obtain the restriction of the processing;
- obtain data portability, i.e. to receive personal data from the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller without hindrance;
- object to the processing at any time, including in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- object to an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling;
- ask the Data Controller for access to personal data and to rectify or delete it or to limit data processing concerning the data subject, or to oppose data processing, as well as the right to data portability;
- withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of any processing based on consent given prior to revocation;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
8. Methods for Exercising Rights
You can exercise the rights indicated in art. 7) above, by sending an email to: [email protected]